New Internet Banking
You can log in and transact using any internet-enabled device including mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Registration is INSTANT and FREE of charge. All you need is your National ID and any of your Co-opBank ATM cards.
You’ll create your own username and password, which you can re-set anytime in case you forget or feel the need to change.
Every time you log in or do a transaction, you’ll have to enter an OTP (One Time Password) which is sent to your mobile number or email address. This is one of the security features we have put in place to keep your accounts and transactions safe.
Once you register, you’ll be able to:
1. Access & Manage ALL your accounts, cards, loans and fixed deposits:
- View balance & download statements for free
- Transfer money between accounts / from account to card
- Repay loans and settle credit card bills
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Set up standing orders
- Apply for a salary or business loan
2. Make Payments - from an account or card:
- Buy airtime and KPLC tokens
- Pay electricity, water, TV, Safaricom postpaid, and other bills
- Pay directly to an Mpesa till or paybill for goods and services
3. Send Money - from an account or card:
- To any Mpesa or Airtel number
- To another local bank account
4. Withdraw cash without an ATM card:
- At any Co-op Bank ATM
- At any Co-op Kwa Jirani Agent
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND START TRANSACTING NOW!
Need help to register? Click Here for a step by step guide